Furniture Sliders Pads for Carpet and Hardwood Floors or Tile Floors - 4 Pieces Sliders for Moving Furniture as Large 2.25 inch Furniture Movers Sliders for Moving Furniture with Almost No Effort
REDUCE STRESS AND STRAIN WHEN MOVING FURNITURE. MAKE IT EASIER TO MOVE FURNITURE - Use the furniture sliding moving set of furniture movers sliders by placing them under the feet of furniture feet, legs of couches, chair feet and simply slide along the floor instead of doing heavy lifting. Makes furniture slide and glide along hardwood floors, carpets and other surfaces without having to lift and move furniture around floors.
SMALL ENOUGH TO STAY AND REMAIN UNDER FURNITURE FEET. SET OF 4 PCS SMALL SIZE 2.25 INCH DIA. The small size and color of these furniture moving pads is designed so that they can remain without being too obvious, under the feet of furniture, chairs, tables. Makes this set the perfect furniture pads for hardwood floors, felt pads for chair legs, and furniture pads in general. Makes it very convenient if you have to move furniture often, and leave the furniture pads under the feet of furniture.
REUSABLE FURNITURE SLIDERS FOR CARPET, FURNITURE COASTERS help prevent scratching on hardwood floors and other surfaces. Idea for use on hardwood floor and hardwood flooring, on carpets, tiles, laminate and other kinds of floors. Puts these on as rubber furniture pads, furniture leg pads, sliders for moving furniture, chair pads for hardwood floors, table leg floor protectors, felt furniture pads for hardwood floors, furniture moving sliders, hardwood furniture pads, and more.
PERFECT FOR USE WITH TABLES, CHAIRS, DESKS, SOFAS, APPLIANCES AND MORE. Ideal for use as wood floor protectors for furniture, furniture floor protectors, furniture floor protectors for hardwood floors, furniture pads hardwood floors, carpet protectors for furniture legs, furniture felt pads for hardwood floors, furniture protector and furniture feet floor protectors.
- ✔️ NO MORE STRESS AND STRAIN WHEN MOVING FURNITURE - Use the furniture sliders for hardwood floors set of 4 PIECES 2.25 inch diameter carpet sliders by placing them under the feet of furniture feet, legs of couches, chair feet and simply slide along the floor instead of doing the heavy lifting. Makes furniture slide and glide along hardwood floors, carpets and other surfaces without having to lift and move the furniture around.
- ✔️ FORGET ABOUT SCRATCHING THE FLOORS WHILE MOVING THE FURNITURE - Do you need to move all the furniture from one room to the other? Sliding, relatively effortlessly, is way better than lifting. Don't lift when you can slide, and don't slide anything without these furniture pads for hardwood floors. When you finish moving the furniture, these furniture moving pads for carpet may stay in place or be removed and kept for using over and over.
- ✔️ YOUR BEST FRIEND FOR GETTING RID OF DEAD STINK BUGS TRAPPED BEHIND FURNITURE. You simply put the furniture movers sliders for moving furniture under every piece of furniture, so that you can slide items around easily when vacuuming. This way you prevent dust and germs from accumulating in dead spots in the room where you're going to vacuum at least once in a while.
- ✔️ MOVING YOUR FURNITURE IS A BREEZE thanks to these reusable furniture coasters for wood floor. The furniture moving sliders for chair legs are made with a hard plastic disc that is placed down on the carpet side and black foam pad side placed up for your furniture to rest on. By using these, you save a lot of time and energy if you live alone and need to move things around yourself. Use them on all your favorite items, including tables, sofas, beds, dressers, recliners, heavy appliances and mo
- ✔️ GREAT FURNITURE MOVER FOR EXTREMELY HEAVY FURNITURE - There is no piece of furniture too large or heavy for these furniture glides for carpet. These large furniture sliders for tile floors and wood floors are not only good for keeping the floors from being scraped up or the carpets from being crushed, but it makes vacuuming under your furniture something that actually happens!